This is my personal website. It is written from scratch, with the help of Lume and readable.css. It is an ever-improving and changing personal website, designed to be used by others to make their own flavors.
Know your rights
This website is under the MIT license:
- Freedom to Use: You have the right to use the software for any purpose, whether it's personal, academic, or commercial.
- Freedom to Modify: You can modify the source code of the software to suit your needs or preferences.
- Freedom to Distribute: You have the right to distribute the software, whether in its original form or modified, to others.
- Collaboration: You can collaborate with others on the software's development and improvement.
- No License Compatibility Issues: You can combine the MIT-licensed software with other software, even if they use different licenses.
- No Usage Restrictions: There are no restrictions on the technologies or fields of use, giving you maximum flexibility.
- No Royalties: You are not required to pay any royalties or fees for using, modifying, or distributing the software.
There are several ways to contribute to this project:
- Reporting issues
- Discussing potential improvements
- Contributing code
- Writing documentation
- Submitting feature requests
- Providing feedback
When making any sort of contribution, please make sure to follow Forgejo's Code of Conduct. If you don't have the time to read it, just know that all you have to do is be nice, and you'll be just fine.
</> with <3 by libreivan.